The Architecture & Civil division has expertise in Intelligent Buildings and Green Building System. TCIL is presently operating in more than Twenty States of India & Abroad. TCIL is providing comprehensive Project Management Services, Comprehensive Architectural Design Services and Turnkey Implementation of the Projects.
The high performance and Quality work of Architecture & Civil division has enabled TCIL to book substantial orders from various Government Department. In addition to handling a number of Major Buildings and Roads Projects, Civil Division TCIL is also providing Third Party Quality Control services and Project Management Consultancy Services in the following areas:-
• Construction of Educational and Institutional Building.
• Construction of Corporate offices, Cyber Park and Integrated Township Projects.
• Development of Spiritual & Tribal circuit under Swadesh Darshan Yojna.
• Healthcare Infrastructure and Hospitals Buildings.
• Construction of multistoried Residential Complexes.
• Construction of National and State Highways including BOT Projects.
Some of major Building projects in hand includes:-
• Construction of Hospital, Medical Colleges, boys and girls hostel, nurse residential complex for Govt. of Meghalaya, Ministry of Health & Family.
• Construction & Development of World HQ Building of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited at Gurgaon in 18580 sq. mts. area of land. The project registered under GRIHA compliance for obtaining the Five star rating for Green Buildings.
• Construction of Boundary Wall, Toilets and Providing Access to Disabled Persons in the Centrally Protected Monuments under Archeological Survey of India (ASI).
• Construction services in Healthcare and Medical sector like Renovation and expansion of ESIC Hospital at Okhla, New Delhi.
• Construction of Buildings, roads, water supply, sewerage etc. in various towns of Rajasthan under JNNURM for Ministry of Urban Development, Government of Rajasthan.
• Construction of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya School and its additional dormitories in U.P.
• Development and Construction of Tribal Circles in District of Chhattisgarh Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of Chhattisgarh.
• Development and Construction of Spiritual Circuit in 15 District of Uttar Pradesh ( UP), Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
• Construction of IT / ITES Corporate Tower of RIADA at Namkom, Ranchi, Jharkhand.
• Pilot project of “Solarisation of NH Toll Plazas in to Solar Toll Plazas at three locations in Rajasthan.
• Third Party Inspection and Certification Agency (TPICA) for Underground and Over Ground Specialized Integrated EMP Protected Hardened structures at 10 Nos. of Location in India for Bharat Electronic Limited.
• Construction of Nepal Bharat Maitri Polytechnic at Hetauda, Makwanpur District, Nepal.
TCIL has successfully completed following Building projects in recent years:-
• Construction of CERTIC Building at Algeria.
• Construction of Incubator Building at Algeria.
• Construction of Office Buildings, Township Phase-II & Non Plant Buildings, Phase-III, Phase-IV, Phase V and CISF Colony at Paradip Refinery of IOCL , Orissa
• Construction of 144 no flats TYPE V Quarters and 24 Nos Type VI Quarters in the Campus of Rajiv Gandhi Thermal Power Project station at Kheddar in Hissar District, Haryana
• Construction of Judicial Block & Administrative Block including Malkhana in Mini Secretariat at Nuh in Mewat District, Haryana. • Construction of National Institute of Fashion Technology at Raibariely for Ministry of Textiles.
• Construction of ESIC Dispensary cum diagnostic Centre and staff housing at Jeedimetla, Hyderabad.
• Construction of Sports Stadium for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya at Raibarielly.
• Construction of School building & Staff Quarters under Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti in Distt. Sitapur, U.P.
• Construction of office building and residential quarters for Income Tax Department at Shahjahanpur.
• Construction of 120 Three Bed Room Flats (Composite Work) at Sector-63, Chandigarh (Gr-VII)
TCIL has also successfully completed following major BOT & Road Projects in recent years:-
• Bhawanigarh-Nabha-Gobindgarh Road corridor project of 55Km length of Value Rs. 900 Millions on BOT basis in Punjab and operational with Toll collection.
• Strengthening, widening, Maintaining /operation of 57 Km Bina-Kurwai-Sironj Road of valuing Rs. 1200 millions in Madhya Pradesh and the project is in operation stage with Toll collection.
• Development of 38 Km Lakhnadon-Ghansore Road valuing Rs. 790 Millions on BOT basis in the state of Madhya Pradesh and the project is in operation stage with Toll collection.
• Widening and strengthening of Sonapur to Guwahati section of NH-37 in the state of Assam” of approx Rs. 2450 millions.
• Construction of Road projects in Uttrakhand for State PWD & Border Road Organization for project value of Rs.1000 millions.
TCIL civil division has successfully in executed PMGSY projects in the state of Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh which has resulted in rural connectivity to more than 400 villages with a total route length of approx. 1885 Km.
TCIL is having wide range of existing & prospective clients, in which client spectrum is wide spread from Central to state departments, PSU’s to various state agencies. Details of few are as follows.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India.
Rajasthan Urban Infrastructure Finance & Dev. Corp. Ltd. (RUIFDCO), Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of Rajasthan.
State Health Society, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Bihar
Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation, Govt. of M.P.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL).
Chhattisgarh Rural Road Development Authority, Govt. of Chhattisgarh
Ministry of Health & family welfare, Govt. of Meghalaya.
Income Tax Department, Govt. of India
Archeological Survey of India, Ministry of Culture Government of India.
Ministry of Tourism, Government of India.
Ministry of Tourism, Government of Chhattisgarh.
Bharat Electronics Limited, Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of External Affairs
Ministry of Road & Transport Highways , Government of India
Ranchi Industrial Area Development Authority (A Govt of Jharkhand, Undertaking)
Government of Meghalaya (Health & Family Welfare Department)
U.P. Rural Road Development Authority.
Border Road Organization.
Chandigarh Housing Board, Chandigarh Administartion.