TCIL, having completed 37 years since its inception, has been successfully executing turnkey projects, consultancy and other telecommunication assignments worldwide. TCIL has continuously broken the shackles and has remained a dynamic entity. While essentially encompassing its objective “To provide globally, world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of telecommunication, IT, Civil & Architect”, the organization has broadened the extent of its objectives. It constantly endeavors to provide prompt service while also extending technical expertise to its prestigious customers at every step.
Apart from above mentioned fields, TCIL also provides services to a wide range of clients in the following areas:
• Carrying out feasibility studies for planning a telecom network
• Planning and turnkey implementation of Optical Fiber networks and mobile networks on GIS platforms
• Planning and turnkey implementation of FTTX network on GIS platform
• Providing technological solutions for various requirements
• Preparing technical specifications
• Tender related services such as preparation of tender documents, tender /bid evaluation, preparation of contract to be signed by client with the selected bidder for award of work.
• Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for CAPEX and OPEX estimation for land based and submarine OFC networks.
• Preparation of Detailed Project Reports for CAPEX and OPEX estimation for mobile networks.
• Preparation of Business Plans based on various models like BOOT, BOO etc.
• Carrying out assignments as PMC (Project Management Consultant)
• Carrying out Acceptance Testing of client’s network.
• Studies related to bandwidth estimation, consumption and revenue generation.